Saturday, April 11, 2009

Name these kids

Dr. Emma on why we have Easter
(from last year)
I asked Emma to tell me the Easter Story. She gave a fairly accurate account of the major events, telling me Jesus rode on a donkey and the people had leaves and someone got a sword on their ear and then (mysteriously) there was some red stuff, and Jesus said a prayer. I was feeling pretty good that my daughter was getting the true meaning of Easter in her own 4-year-old way and then she got to the end:
"And the lady was sad, because she thought he was dead, but he wasn't dead. They were happy because they went outside and there were eggs. And so it was Easter."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Diane said...

Dr. Emma is wise beyond her years, pretty smart. Those kids have aged! But I still recognize them from the 50th Anniversary/Easter egg hunt.